1.30.2015

80s Roller Skating Party

The first weekend in September, Jason and I went to a surprise 40th birthday party for our friend Paul.  His wife Rebecca managed to surprise him with an 80s themed party at a roller skating rink.  He was actually surprised.  We were amazed!

After quite a bit of convincing, Jason agreed to wear his best Don Johnson look.  I scrounged around and found my best 80s gear.  We were pleased with the result...
Jason insisted beforehand that he was NOT, under any circumstances, planning to roller skate.  Then I looked over and saw this...
 I think he skated more than anyone else at the party.



I'm proud to say that Jason won the limbo and earned himself a bottle of booze.  We had a blast!!  Definitely a party that will need to repeated sometime down the line...

No comments: