10.08.2009

My New Mission

I started my new mission today - lose this jiggly belly! I think I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but that is NOT my goal weight (I was carrying some extra lbs. prior to that) and I certainly do not have a pre-baby body!! Jack, Maggie and I have been taking walks, but today I got on the dusty treadmill and ran. It felt good!

Some Jack snippets:

We tried to bring our Cardinals good luck last night by putting him in his Cardinals sleeper even though it's a bit too big. It didn't work. :(We gave his Bumbo seat a whirl this morning, and determined that he's not quite ready - getting close though!This is how I found him Wednesday morning when he woke up. Poor little spitty man!!
Tonight is a big night for St. Louis sports - Game 2 of the NLDS is on now, followed by MU vs Nebraska and the Blues home opener. Go Cards! Go Tigers! Go Blues! My Thursday night shows will just have to wait.

No comments: