3.17.2010

7 Months

Jack is 7 months old today! Hard to believe!

Our latest news is that we're are officially supplementing with formula for one feeding (out of five) per day. I am a little bummed, but I made it past my goal of strictly breastfeeding for 6 months, so I can't complain. Lately I am struggling to pump 3 bottles-worth of milk per day, so starting Sunday, we have replaced his lunchtime bottle with formula. I don't think he's even noticed a difference, which is great. Hopefully I can continue with breast milk for the other 4 feedings/day for a few more months because I am really enjoying my daily cookie from the cafeteria and without the extra calorie burning, I might be forced to cut that out.

I shouldn't even be writing this because I know I will eat my words, but so far the tooth has not clamped down on me yet. Knock on wood!!

That's it - just a quick update.

No comments: