7.03.2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

Well, we just got back from a perfect weekend in Florida to watch our friends Alison & Mike tie the knot. I don't think it could have gone any better. Weather was great (a little hot, but could have been a lot hotter, or even worse, rainy!). Wedding was beautiful, reception was loads of fun. Just doesn't get any better! Alison looked like a princess (of course!). AND, all of my college girls were back together again for the first time since Lisa's wedding in November 2004. That is way too long in my opinion!! Here are some pictures of the fun times:

Walking down the aisle with Dad:
It's official!! Notice little Gracie cheering in the background - the flower girls (Gracie & Bina) are the little ones Alison moved to New York to nanny for, and they are ADORABLE! All the girls - together again!

Here's a link to the rest of the pictures - warning: there are hundreds of them!http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=159054267/a=8436422_8436422/t_=8436422

1 comment:

Modern Mama said...

Yes...you are picture crazy! Almost as crazy as the cooky photographer. :) I already miss my Annie's silky hair.