5.22.2012

Tooth and Hair

Well, I was right in my 8 month post....Charlie's first tooth was on its way.  In fact, he woke up the very next morning (a week ago Saturday) and it had popped through.  He's now sporting a toothless one-tooth grin; his bottom right tooth to be exact (the same one that came in first for Jack about 2-3 weeks later than Jack's first tooth).  I tried to capture a picture of the little nub tonight to no ado.  Here are my attempts:




 I'll snap one eventually, but until then you'll just have to take my word for it.


And for my second topic of the night: Charlie's hair.  I've been meaning to post about this for months, but finally remembered to take some pictures the other day.  Our poor little guy is still blessed with a lovely bald patch on the back of his head.  I'm bewildered because although I still put him on his back initially for sleep, he never stays that way for long, preferring to sleep on his tummy, and during his waking hours he is almost always sitting up.  Why the heck won't his hair grow back??  And then, to further accentuate the bare spot, the hair on either side seems to be coming in extra thick.
Top view; normal baby hair

Looks normal from front

Baldy McGee with a plethora of hair on either side of the patch
 I know patience is the name of the game; it just seems like it should have filled in by now!

No comments: