1.14.2009

Pregnancy Update

Well, not much has changed since my initial pregnancy post. I am still feeling nauseous daily, but at least now it is typically only one time per day, so that's better than several times throughout the day. I've vomited probably 6 times in total, but have done a LOT of dry heaving. I'm hoping only a few more weeks of this, but you never know.

I don't really have a baby bump yet - I think my stomach is rounding out a little bit, but it's hard to tell when you have a belly to start with. :) Two pairs of work pants have been taken out of the wardrobe options because they are too snug, so something is definitely growing. Luckily, the rest of my work clothes are still fitting fine, and probably will for a couple months.

Our next doctor's appointment is Tuesday, so I will be sure to update then!

Oh, as a side note, happy 31st birthday to my husband!!

No comments: