1.25.2009

Furniture

Our new bedroom furniture was delivered yesterday! We love it - it makes the room actually look like a grown-up bedroom now! We used to have only a dresser and now we have a dresser and a chest, so instead of having mounds of t-shirts, sweatpants, etc. stacked in our closet, they will be in drawers where they belong. Exciting day! We also found a great deal on a mattress set and got it for 1/2 of the price we were expecting to spend! For those of you in St. Louis and in the market for a mattress, check out 2nd Street Resale. They buy new mattresses from manufacturers that are overstock, etc. We got a brand new Sterns & Foster (apparently one of the best brands) king mattress set for $550!

My new mission is to go through our closet and get rid of a LOT of stuff - there are clothes in there that I have no intention of ever wearing again, and they've got to go! We'll see how long this project takes me.

In other news, my doctor was right when he said I was not in the clear yet for the "morning" sickness. All day yesterday I felt like I was nursing a hangover from an entire case of beer when I really (of course) only drank water and a caffeine-free soda. Yuck! I feel better today, so that's promising, but the headache is still there. I'm definitely looking forward to the 2nd trimester, when I hear you feel great!

No comments: