8.13.2011

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks along with Sparky as of yesterday.  Things are still going well, but I have to admit I'm getting to the uncomfortable phase.  I've been lucky with my sleep so far, so the fact that this week I started tossing and turning isn't the end of the world.  It's only 4 more weeks.  I'm also experiencing lots of aches and pains, especially in my back and of course stomach.  I can't sit or stand too long and I can't walk too fast.  I have LOTS of tightening and just general uncomfortableness.  But again, it's only 4 more weeks.

Sparky is very active and I can tell that he/she is running out of room by the jabs I receive when I lean forward at my desk for too long or let my bladder get too full.

I am getting very excited to meet this little guy/gal - we're getting so close!!  My next doctor's appointment is Tuesday where he will check to see if I'm dilated or making any progress.  I will go weekly from here on out.

I saw this cute idea for getting the sibling involved in the belly pictures (wish I had seen it about 36 weeks ago!), but Jack didn't quite cooperate.  You get the idea though...


1 comment:

Modern Mama said...

Pointy! :)
(In a very cute way of course! Wish I would have thought of getting the other kids involved in the belly-picture taking!)