5.03.2009

Patio Party

Yesterday we had a patio party mostly to try out the finished patio and new patio furniture and partially to celebrate my 30th birthday. It was a great time! I didn't take very many pictures, but at least I got one documenting our first patio party:
My wonderful sister-in-law slaved away and made two awesome birthday cakes! Everyone was very impressed and they are delicious! We have quite a bit leftover, but I am certainly not complaining. :)
People have been asking me if turning 30 bothers me. I have decided that it would probably bother me if I wasn't in a good place in my life. I'm married to a man I love, we have a baby on the way and I have a great job. I'm perfectly satisfied and not at all sad about turning 30. Now, 40 may be a different story...

No comments: