5.10.2009

Baby Bump and More

Here's the latest belly picture - I am 26 weeks along as of this past Thursday.We had a nice weekend We've been hanging out with Baby Addison when we can (without being too imposing, we hope!). I had Alison's baby shower Saturday, and I think it turned out very nice. Here are a couple pictures, courtesy of Amanda:

The college girls (minus Jenny):
The bellies unite for the last time (sniff, sniff):
After the shower Jason and I watched Mia & Lily for a few hours. It was a good time - we took them to our neighbors' party and they were a big hit. Lily got to try out Fletch's new stroller - I think it's going to do the job:Maggie had a blast with her cousins - it was like a little play date for her!
Another fun thing - Alison brought this adorable onesie for Fletch. So cute!!

No comments: