2.17.2009

Funny Mia

Had to get back online to tell a funny Mia story. All of Jason's family was over earlier tonight and Mia wrote on one of our Wii remotes with a pen. Not a big issue, but to teach her right from wrong Cyndi told her she needed to tell Jason and me she was sorry. Well, she was all upset and refused to apologize, so off to time out she went. She had to stay there until she was ready to say sorry. A few minutes later, she comes back and gives me a big hug. After a few minutes, I said "do you have something you want to say?" And she said, in the most pathetic almost 3 year-old voice she could muster, "I can't because I'm sick." Like she magically just lost her voice and was no longer capable of saying she was sorry.

I mean, how do you keep a straight face when they do stuff like that?!? What a riot.

I meant to take some pictures of the kiddos tonight because it occurred to me that I haven't posted pics of them in awhile, but of course forgot. Next time, I promise!

No comments: