5.23.2014

No More Training Wheels!

On Easter morning, after the egg hunt with our neighbors, Jason had to run up and cut grass at a vet's office.  There's a nice quiet parking lot there, so the boys and I went along so they could ride their bikes.  I managed to convince Jack to let me take his training wheels off (two of our neighbors just made the switch too, which helped my case).  It took a few minutes of me holding onto his seat, but he really got the hang of it quickly.  His bike is very small, so he's easily able to put his feet down when he's in trouble.  I was amazed how quickly he mastered the turns.

A video of the big guy:
So proud of our big boy!!

One last picture.  Here's Charlie when we got home....passed out waiting for me to get lunch ready.  I'd say we had a busy morning!

No comments: