2.22.2011

Fletch Lives!

The sequel to Fletch is in production!! Jack's going to be a big brother!

We had a check-up today and I'm 12 weeks along, tentatively due on September 6th (in my three appointments I've moved from September 13 to September 14 to now the 6th, so I'm not holding my breath yet on this new earlier date). Baby is doing great, and Mommy's doing pretty well too! I generally have bouts of nausea on my way home from work and for some or all of the evening, but nothing unbearable. I've vomited only once, and that was on a plane during a long day of travel home from Argentina, so can't entirely be blamed on pregnancy. My biggest complaint is how tired I am! Jack and I pretty much share a bedtime of 7:30 right now. Last week I had a conference call with Asia at 8:30pm and I literally had to set my alarm to wake back up to take the call. Yikes - that's pathetic!! I'm hoping I get my energy back in the next few weeks - I'm getting way behind on my shows!

My belly is already growing - much faster than last time! Depending on what I'm wearing, you can tell I'm starting to round out. Luckily I've avoided maternity clothes so far, but I have spent several days and nights with my pants unbuttoned. Only a matter of time before I make the big switch to elastic waistbands!

We have decided to be surprised once again by the gender (sorry Lisa!), and sticking with our Chevy Chase theme, this baby will henceforth be known as Sparky (until baby is born, at which time baby will receive a real name). Speaking of names, while we haven't even had a single discussion on that topic yet, when we do, I think we're going to keep that quiet this time - I had a few instances of negative responses to our names last time, which are unfortunately forever ingrained in my brain.

Here is Sparky as of today! Big already just like his/her brother!

1 comment:

Alison Marciano said...

YAY for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the new nickname!!