3.30.2008

Darts

Jason plays in a dart league every Thursday night. This weekend he decided to play in a tournament. Rather than stay home and do nothing, Melissa and I went along, which was my first dart tournament experience. It was a loooong evening with lots of beers. There were three different tournaments, and Jason won one of them with his "blind draw" partner. Yay. Can't say that I'll be rushing out to attend more tournaments, but it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.

Today we went to our friends' twins' baptism - or at least the party afterwards. It was my first time meeting the babies, and they are adorable!! They both have big blue eyes just like their older brother. Of course, hanging out with babies just makes me want one that much more. One of these days (or years).......sigh.

No comments: