3.16.2008

Busy Weekend

Friday night Alison was in town, so we got the crew together for dinner/drinks. It was fun times! We got to meet our friend Jen's new beau and we got to see the beginnings of Lisa's baby bump.
Alison, Sarah & Amanda with Mr. Leprechaun:

Michael & Lisa:

Emily & Adam:

Bob & Jen, the Birthday Girl:

You can see the rest of the pictures here:
Saturday morning I ran with my friend Jamie and her boyfriend Tim in the St. Patty's Day Race. It was 5 miles, which is the farthest I've ever run. Before I started training about 2 months ago, I could barely run 1 mile. Now I think I'm almost ready for my 6.5 mile run on April 6. My coworkers and I are doing a relay in the St. Louis Marathon. Here are Jamie & me looking pretty before the race:
And me in my race pose (Jason made me do it):Sunday we had our 2nd week of kickball (last week was rained out). The Thunder Thighs are currently undefeated at 4-0.

Here's a bonus picture of Mia from Saturday night.

No comments: