3.18.2014

Happy Valentine's Day

The boys both had a Friendship Party at school to celebrate Valentine's Day, so of course we wanted to bring Valentines for their friends.  Jack helped me decide what we were going to do (after I gave him a few choices), and we decided to go with Hot Wheels.  I printed off tags that said "I'm Wheelie Glad We're Friends" and "Valentine, I Like the Way You Roll."  Luckily I still have a huge stash of these mini zipper bags from a previous Valentine's Day so our project was pretty easy. Jack helped me cut out the tags and then wrote the names on the back of each one.  It was fun - he put a lot of thought into which car would be for which friend.
For Charlie we recycled an idea we used for Jack a few years ago and gave bouncy balls to his friends.  We used the same zipper bags and same tags, but his said "You Make My Heart Bounce" and "Have a Ball This Valentine's Day."
That evening the boys each got a new puzzle.  We are VERY into puzzles at our house these days.  Jack loves to do 100 piece puzzles and Charlie loves the floor puzzles with the large pieces.  Both can hold their own and do the puzzles with little help.



No comments: